10 April 2013

My Take on All Women Aren't Like That: BEM's Comment

Guys,

I have some BRILLIANT commenters here @ MarkyMark's Thoughts on Various Issues; I'm humbled when they share their thoughts, given their depth of wisdom, experience, and knowledge.  The following comment was made in response to the OCS classic I posted recently: My Take on All Women Aren't Like That when I originally ran this three years ago.  Though you can't read BEM's comment in the previous post, I thankfully backed it up.  You'll see why BEM is brilliant when you read his thoughts on the cost/benefit analysis of poon.  This is good stuff!  Enjoy...

---------------

Since the issue of game has been raised, I would like to chime in. I have, in my time, practiced game and gotten my share of poontang, for whatever it's worth - and let me tell you, as someone who is nearing forty, and who's shagged dozens of women, that the costs of pussy FAR outweigh the benefits.

Don't believe me? Consider the case of Ben Roethlisberger, a multi-millionaire athlete and two-time Super Bowl champion, a man at whom most women would hurl themselves in a heartbeat. The word just came out that Big Ben will not be charged with sexual assault for the incident that occurred in Georgia last month. Sources say that the alleged victim made inconsistent statements in her testimony, and had a high blood alcohol content on the night of the incident.

This is all unsurprising to me, as well as to many readers of MM's blog, but consider this: What if Roethlisberger was NOT a wealthy man who could counter the shenanigans of law enforcement officials with a crack investigative team of his own? In other words, what if he was like you or me? His life would be in ruins, that's what.

I've been where the game-players like illness are, cocky as shit, thinking they've got the world by the tail, that nothing bad will happen to them as they chase tail, night after night. Well, as a retired game-player, I can look back on my pussy-chasing days and realize that for the most part, in regards to any ramifications from my actions, I was lucky more than I was good.

The same goes for the other game-players out there. Guys, you can be as damn well arrogant as you like, but right now you're beating the law of averages, that's all. Maybe you'll be lucky like me and continue to stay a few steps ahead of disaster - but then again, maybe you won't. I advise you to pause, and consider my words.

One can only beat the laws of averages and probability for so long.  To put it another way, sooner or later, your luck WILL run out, Fellas...

After all, it only takes ONE woman to "regret" being with you ONE time to turn your life into a never-ending FUBAR nightmare.

BEM


----------------

As I said, that was GREAT!  It's a warning to all you PUA studs out there; sooner or later, your luck will run out, and you best remember that.  Until next time...

MarkyMark

2 comments:

Sophia said...

If you harbor any doubts about your potential sexual partner...perhaps you should not deign to be intimate with them. At most, you lose some casual pleasure but keep your personal safety.

Take The Red Pill said...

It doesn’t matter if ‘not all women are like that’ – too many of them ARE, and those who are ‘not like that’ can become ‘like that’ at an instant at any time in the future, for any reason whatsoever.

For men, the price of becoming involved with Modern Womyn is too high, too expensive, too dangerous, and too ruinous to justify the risk of false accusations, incurable STDs/STIs, psychological abuse, or the myriad types of extortionate financial 'support' (alimony, child support, etc.).