15 August 2024

Sussing Out Body Count

 Guys,

I left the below comment on a great YouTube channel, Real Girl World. RGW is by Hannah Jordan of Canada, and she's a FINE lady! She reminds us of what women can be; she shows us what women can and should aspire to. She's trying to warn modern women about what they're doing, and for that, she deserves our thanks; she's doing the Lord's work. She only has 229 subscribers, while it should be 2.29 MILLION! She's preaching a message that needs to be heard far and wide.

If you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of her channel. I've watched many of her videos. Four weeks ago, she posted a video entitled "Women Behaving Badly". In it, we have the now notorious "Hawk Tuah Girl", among others. In response to a guy's comment, I left the below comment in response to his. He said that he'd ask any woman he was dating about her body count, while I said that doing so may be a waste of time. I proceeded to tell him how I'd suss out a woman's body count if I were still dating. Below is my comment. I hope it helps someone.

--------------------

Dude, the thing is that, if you straight up ask for her body count, she's going to lie about it. Deep down, women know that a high body count is nothing to brag about; otherwise, they wouldn't be all shameful and bashful when asked about it. Then again, if you're careful and quick to observe her initial, unfiltered reaction, asking a direct question about body count may be useful; while you may not get an honest number, you may get an idea of whether or not the number is high, which is what you're looking for.

If I were dating and wanting to find out this information, there are three things I could do. One is to check out her friends. A second tack one can take is to hint at shameful stuff you may have done in the past. Finally, just listen to her carefully. I'll explain...

Who are her friends? What do they say? How do they say it? What do they talk about? How do they talk about things? Are they a bunch of 304s? If so, then so is your woman; after all, we become what our companions are, which is why they should be chosen with great care. That's a lesson I learned the hard way when I was a kid.

The second thing one could do if your past could be better is this: hint at some of those episodes you'd like to forget, and see what she does. In my case, I'm a US Navy vet; yes, I was a sailor as a young man. I wanted to see the world, and Uncle Sam's Navy offered me a way to do it. Anyway, there were times when, shall we say, I acted less than virtuously? There were things I did that I NEVER told my late mother! Let me put it that way. I almost always behaved myself, and I normally followed my WWII Navy vet Grandfather's advice: I normally headed in the opposite direction most of the guys headed. They'd go hit the bars in port, while I'd go sightseeing via the local trains or buses. I used to enjoy taking the train from Piazza Garibaldi in Naples, Italy to the Herculaneum ruins or the black sand beach at Sorrento. However, there were a couple of episodes on that Med cruise I'd rather forget, and I'll leave it at that. Sorry, I digress...

Anyway, if I were on a date, I'd ask a girl about her college days, especially if I suspected 304 conduct during said college days. If she hinted at wild sorority parties, frat mixers, etc., I'd say something like, "Well, when I was in my early 20s, I was a sailor in the Navy; if you can imagine a sailor boy doing something, I probably did it." I'd say it with a somewhat embarrassed tone, because I would be. You can embellish things here too. The key is to let her know you won't be judgemental, so she'll open up enough to give you a good glimpse of the truth. While she may not tell you everything, she may tell you enough to get a good picture of who she is, so you can decide whether or not to pursue a relationship with her.

Finally, just LISTEN UP! God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason, and it's always good to be mindful of this. Again, this is a lesson I learned the hard way as a boy and a young man. Just sit there and listen to her talk. Listen to what she says, and how she says it. Ask good follow-up questions; make brief, pertinent comments; the key is to get her going and keep her going. As the old truism goes, women always tell on themselves. Give them long enough to talk, and they'll eventually tell on themselves.

For example, back in the dark days long before #MeToo, people could meet someone at work, and they often did. My brother and SIL met that way; he hired her at his company, BTW! This Labor Day Weekend, they'll celebrate their silver anniversary. There was a time you could meet someone at work, while not worrying about your career. Though I never got involved with someone at work, I was interested in a couple of women I worked with. You could quietly observe the person; you could watch and listen to her. Doing so helped me avoid a couple of train wrecks!

The same applies in school-at least it used to. In this post #MeToo era, if I were in college now, I don't know if I would date anyone from school. Anyway, in the past, if you went to school with someone, you could sit back, watch them, and learn about them.

In closing, directly asking a girl about her body count is a waste of time. NFW will she tell you the truth! In her heart of hearts, she knows a high body count is bad, so she'll play it down, lie about it, change the subject, etc. No, you must go into intelligence gathering mode, and learn as much as you can about her. On second thought, you could ask her directly, so as to catch her immediate reaction; that may give you an idea. What else can you do? One, look at who her friends are; if they're 304s, then so is she. Two, subtly encourage them to open up about their past; hint at possible seedy things you may have done to encourage her. Finally, LISTEN TO HER! If you allow women to talk long enough, they'll always tell on themselves. While you may never get an exact number, you'll get a good enough idea to make a decision about whether or not to get involved with her. Hope this helps...

No comments: